- New pattern: Brexit Socks for leavers and remainers
- Review: Toy Story 4 — spoilers
- Knitting Politics: a method — TBC —
- Secrecy, the Western Harbour, transport, and billions in development
- The 20 Worst Polluted Places in Bristol
- The cancelled Bristol arena is costing the city £12m
- Bristol City Councillor attendance and absence
- New book by Darren Allen, 33 Myths of the System
- Advent crochet blanket – 24 days of crochet patterns
- Let’s have city sanctuaries instead of city farms
Tag Archives: Photography
The grandparents’ favourite photo, well one of, and mine. Here she is sitting on dad’s lap and contemplating the camera which has taken over a hundred photos of her that day.
Mersina Papageorgiou was born at 12.39 pm on 14 February 2011 weighing 10 lbs and two and a half ounces.