- Let’s have city sanctuaries instead of city farms
- Renewal coming up for litter police that only fine smokers in central ward
- If Cats Disappeared From The World, Genki Kawamura
- Bristol gin [tonic optional]
- Sophie Hannah, The Mystery of Three Quarters; a Poirot mystery
- Why climate deniers exist and spend $0.5 billion doing so
- Urban geography reading list – Tom Slater’s top 10
- 1000 Books to Read Before You Die, a Bristol perspective
- Book review, The Psychology of Time Travel
- Review, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (not!)
Tag Archives: Photography
The grandparents’ favourite photo, well one of, and mine. Here she is sitting on dad’s lap and contemplating the camera which has taken over a hundred photos of her that day.
Mersina Papageorgiou was born at 12.39 pm on 14 February 2011 weighing 10 lbs and two and a half ounces.